For over 30 years, Textile Industry Affairs has provided expert counsel and support to the textile and apparel industries on a full range of trade and consumer issues.
One major service initiative is TIA support of the FTC rule-making and regulatory compliance process.
TIA offers the trade an array of capabilities:
The trade can now look to TIA for guidance on all facets of textile labeling including care, fiber content, country of origin and brand identification.
- resource for lectures, seminars and private consultation on regulatory compliance.
- effective communications with legal, design, marketing and senior management
- consumer and trade research development and analysis
- technical evaluations to produce the reliable evidence required to document care instructions
- facilitator in communicating with appropriate Federal agencies
Call or email any time for information or assistance with labeling compliance.
Textile Industry Affairs
|Click your browser's Back button to return to the previous page.|